Golden Mouth Advertising (H.K)Co.,Ltd. ( Jie Da Advertisement Co.,Ltd)
Model No.: GM-F-30
Flag & Banner Material: Vinyl
Flagpole Material: Other
Printing: 4-Color Printing
Item: Vinyl Banner Printing Service
Material: 13 Oz Vinyl Banner
Surface Effect: Glossy
Size Limit: 500 Cm Width
Printed Resolution: 1440 DPI
Min Order: 1 Pcs
Advantage: Waterproof And Weatherproof
Packaging: individual tube and export carton
Productivity: 5000 square meter one week
Brand: Golden Mouth
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000 square meters one week
13 oz means 400 g per square meter for the vinyl banner material . The surface is glossy , we also have matte vinyl banner if you need .
If the banner is as backdrop banner , we suggest to use matte banner , then it will not be reflective .
If the banner is as outdoor Hanging Banner , fence banner , banner sign , the glossy vinyl banner is ok . Because the printed color on glossy vinyl banner will be much bright and vivid .
All of our Vinyl Banners are finished hem&grommets, or pole pocket for hanging.
Its price for sqm is USD4.0 with 1440 large format inkjet printing.
The limit seamless width size is 500 cm ( 16.4 feet )
Features of our Vinyl Banner
Similar product gallery:
· My banner is wrinkled - how do I remove the wrinkles?
· After being shipped or stored, Vinyl Banners often have creases or wrinkles. To easily remove the wrinkles from your banner simply place them in the hot sun for a few hours and the wrinkles and creases should come right out.
· How do I wash my banner?
· Vinyl banners can easily be washed with a wet rag and warm water. Avoid washing the banners with any very strong cleaner that may ruin the printing on the banner itself. Regular cleaning will help keep your banner looking crisp for years to come.
· We are done with our vinyl banners. Are they recyclable?
· Vinyl is recyclable in multiple ways. First, some companies take old vinyl banners and repurpose them, turning them into tote bags, messenger bags, bean bag chairs and other things that can be reused or upcycled. Some companies repurpose them for your use, and some will let you leave the banners with them as a donation to repurpose and give to someone else. Many cities also allow you to put them in your recycling bin rather than your garbage bin.About Us :
Copyright © 2018 Golden Mouth Advertising (H.K)Co.,Ltd. ( Jie Da Advertisement Co.,Ltd) All rights reserved.